Bio not provided
Let's put this in perspective, folks! For heaven's sake, she was gifted by God, genes or whatever, but was given a gift to be able to hit a tennis ball. Yes, she worked hard to build upon it and became a great player, but to have such an opportunity and then complain about anything is ridiculous! Look at the average person's life. Secretary, engineer, cashier, attorney, etc. Hell, tennis is a game and last I checked, it pays pretty doggone well! O.K., so she got hurt. What's the 'mystery' about that?? It happens to many, if not most athletes. How could she blame tennis for that? She should count her blessings for having won 3 majors! Look at the current top 100 women and men players and figure out how many have won even one championship. The % is probably 3%, if that. Should the other 97% cry foul like a baby and say they have been robbed? No! I'm sure they are all grateful for the chance to play a GAME for a living and not working a 'real' job like the rest of us. In summary, I think Capriati is a master at making excuses for screwing up her life and making bad decisions. THE MASTER MANIPULATOR! Enjoy your induction, your fame, your money and plus, shut up!
10 months, 1 week ago on Conversation @ http://www.tennis.com/articles/templates/features.aspx?articleid=18795&zoneid=9