Bio not provided
@jasonkonopinski I challenge you to a battle of the pens.
2 years, 6 months ago on The Things I Love
Okay, so here goes. This is my unedited first-round draft picks of things I love:
1. My son's profile.
2. Cocoa Wheats hot cereal, topped with brown sugar (eaten without blending the sugar, of course)
3. Knickers from Marks & Spencer
4. The smell of West Virginia clover and grass at 3300 ft elevation
5. To lose track of time
6. A fresh notebook and a wide-point pen
7. A trip to the library with no agenda
8. Watching my son play baseball
9. Crossing the state line into Wild, Wonderful West Virginia
10. Cookie dough, straight from the mixers
Fantastic news! Bring it on, Jay. We're ready for this!
2 years, 10 months ago on Do The Work – Introducing the Social Pros Podcast
I'm off I look up the word "verisimilitude."
Cheers -- this is good stuff. It drives me mad when my iPhone detects a business's wi-fi but can't access it due to lock-down.
3 years, 2 months ago on Why-Fi? Destroy Real-Time Social Media Obstacles
I love Nick's comment, because it prompts my own burning question for every marketer who asks "Why don't we have more FB likes?"
Here are the questions I'd pose: What would you do differently if you had MORE FB likes? Will it materially change the marketing programs you have today?
3 years, 2 months ago on The Real Reason Your Customers Don’t Like You on Facebook