Bio not provided
Imagine, if you will, drones platformed with active denial systems. i.e. DNA disrupting tetra radiation, targeted to RFID chips forcibly inserted into Americans, nano-particles unknowingly consumed by US citizens, people located by HUMINT or GPS satellite systems that encircle the globe from space, getting attacked by these elector-magnetic weapons, causing intense pain and suffering (torture), covert and unseen death upon unwitting American citizens. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10202194604461229&set=pb.1672891012.-2207520000.1412797621.&type=3&theater
4 months, 3 weeks ago on Elbit US Gets Homeland Security Contract for Secure Broadband Services
What people don't seem to understand is the relationship between torture, Project Monarch, MK-ULTRA, the occult and the programming of human beings. Using torture to condition people to become slaves, answerable to their handlers, their controllers. McCain's robotic behavior, his sometimes vacuousness is classic symptoms of conditioning. Now, the question I have is: who is McCain's controller?
1 year, 1 month ago on EXPOSED: Veterans voice displeasure and non-trust of John “Songbird” McCain who spilled his guts to get out of torture
Meanwhile, the Belgian Parliament is about to approve euthanasia for children, doctors to mass-euthanize children and Alzheimer's patients. http://www.naturalnews.com/040744_euthanasia_children_mercy_killings.html
1 year, 8 months ago on Access denied | The Cable
It is a foregone conclusion that those of us who have questioned the official version of 9/11, the so-called "war on terror", the pretext it provides for shredding the rights of US citizens, the invasion and occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan, the serial wars of pillage, will face arrest, detained without charge or trial via the NDAA. Ultimately, the US government (Israel) will either have to bring those who oppose the US police states to trial, or do what the has been done so many times before, in places like Latin America and the developing world: disappear those who were fighting fascist regimes.
Beyond nullification, we need to educate people within the intelligence, police communities, US citizens (the 99%) that we need to investigate and prosecute:
1. the real perpetrators involved in the terrorist attacks of 9/11, London 7/7 and other contrived "strategy of tension" terror attacks designed to instill fear and provide the pretext for the police state;
2. those who committed crimes that enabled the Bush administration to prevent gathering evidence, from the EPA clearing the air in Manhattan, to removing the steel from the WTC without forensic tests. 3. who are connected to the MSM "usual suspects" who continue to fan the flames of the so-called "war on terror", the Muslim boogie-man (destroy Palestine) agenda;
4. who are part of the same groups of allied individuals who continue to contrive intelligence on the "war on terror";
5. who are part of the same criminal groups pillaging the tax-payers, profiting from the "war on terror"; 6. who are part of the the same group of fraudsters using DHS grants to spy on and criminalize those opposed to them;
7. who are connected to the corrupt politicians who propose, advocate legislation criminalizing the freedoms necessary to determine the identities of this same oligarchic clique now pillaging the world one nation state at a time, and transforming the world into a global gulag.
So, instead of detaining those patriots protesting the US government (Israel) post-9/11 policies and crimes (cui bono); Why don't we just identify the individuals within these groups, and throw these people in jail?
2 years, 2 months ago on NDAA Nullification Bill Passes Michigan House, 107-0
To stop that from happening, we need to educate people within the intelligence, police communities, US citizens (the 99%) that we need to investigate:
So, instead of detaining those patriots protesting the US government (Israel) post 9/11 policies and crimes; Why don't we just identify the individuals within these groups, and throw these people in jail?
2 years, 2 months ago on The Feinstein Fumble: Indefinite Detention Remains