Bio not provided
ginidietrich Amen on your addendum! A friend I interned with 12 years ago was responsible for referring me to my last and my current job.
1 year, 11 months ago on Advice to Your Younger You
Dear Younger Me in Corporate America:
1. SPEAK UP more at work! Your ideas matter and that's what they are paying you for!
2. Practice healthier habits like regular exercise and good sleep. They contribute more to your performance and self-confidence than you realize today.
3. Make friends with some people in Finance. Get to know the balance sheet and understand the drivers of the company's success.
4. Make friends with people from every department. Don't be too shy to assign yourself a mentor outside of your team and share your aspirations for the future with everyone you meet.
5. You will be assigned little piddly stuff that you don't want to do sometimes. Do it fast and well to make time for the projects you want to be working on.
6. Your positivity is an asset. Use it every day and don't let anyone take it away from you.
7. Thank every person who has given you a job or a chance to grow and keep their contact information.
Do you have an example of a contracted post from a paid blogger? I am curious what kind of things they are writing about. Are the contracted bloggers required to mention the name of the brand or the product category at a minimum?
2 years ago on The two defintions of pay to play
Kimberly-- as a former coworker of yours, I can attest to the fact that giving the license to anyone in the organization to blog was a freeing and revolutionary change for the company. Some people embraced it right away and others stood on the sidelines before deciding to participate in the conversations. Personally, while I worked at LN I was excited to have an audience for social media discussions and ended up meeting new people in the company because they commented on my posts. No doubt -- internal blogs are a tool for collaboration, team building and recognition.
2 years, 1 month ago on Five Ways to Drive Employee Engagement through Blogging
I'd love to guest post on internal blogging! Let me know any parameters.
2 years, 4 months ago on Blogging Tips: 52 Different Ideas!
I have an internal blog at my company on social media & communications and I'm going to link to this post for our employees. Thanks! Fiona (@fmccaul on Twitter)
2 years, 5 months ago on Blogging Tips: 52 Different Ideas!
Wow, thank you for sharing. Laziness + arrogance = disaster every time.
2 years, 6 months ago on Holy Crap, Cooks Source!