Bio not provided
@kedark Hi kedark. Sorry didn't see your message earlier. I just updated it today to add a "show individual line stylings" option (hidden by default now). This should help with some reports from people on "cheap" hosting that had errors since there are a lot of options available with the BigText section. Please give it another try and if you still have problems, please post in the forum for Store Products. Thanks. -Clifford
5 months, 1 week ago on BigText
@DaliaMendiluce Great to hear!
Not sure what you're referring to with "css tricks". Are you asking about the green box text at the bottom of http://www.pagelinestheme.com/icon-font-shortcode/ ?
5 months, 1 week ago on Icon Font Shortcode
@chrisbartley Hi Chris. Thanks for posting a question on my plugin. All PageLines Store products are built exclusively for the PageLines theme. PageLines includes the Font Awesome font icons by default, and this plugin just allows shortcodes instead of HTML code to use them. Plus, there are some added stylings. If you have additional questions about buying PageLines, please use their contact form, or you can buy via my affiliate link at http://pagelinestheme.com/ to see many examples of things included in PageLines and also see documentation for my PageLines Store products. Best to you! -Clifford
Can I post code snippets on the front-end with indentation without using pre tags?
6 months, 3 weeks ago on Code Glow
@bestrag Consider it purchased then! Thanks.
9 months, 1 week ago on Scroll Header Pro
I was informed of 2 issues with Scroll Spy from PageLines staff:
1) each item must be a minimum of 500px tall - http://www.pagelines.com/forum/topic/22428-scrollspy-not-working-perfectly/?p=130331
2) Scroll Spy was not designed for use with Sections (which just boggles me) - same link, comment # 4
Does this section have these 2 limitations?
@evanmattson Well way to go. I guess I didn't notice the email until now. Thanks for doing it.
9 months, 2 weeks ago on Grid Shortcodes
@evanmattson That does sound familiar, now that you bring it up... Thanks for the eventual update and for this cool plugin.
@evanmattson Can you tell me why neither of these are working?
http://paste.pagelines.com/92c nor http://paste.pagelines.com/6od
9 months, 4 weeks ago on Grid Shortcodes
@evanmattson Perfect. Thanks!
I tried [row pad="well"]..... and it didn't add the <div class="well row">... code. How do I add a class to the whole thing, not just an inner-level item? Thanks for this great plugin, Evan!
@MrFent emailed. thanks.
10 months, 1 week ago on Facebook All-In-One
10 months, 2 weeks ago on Facebook All-In-One
As I understand it, this is basically an image viewer/slider. There's no content/text/links in each "flipper", right?
What I came looking for is a section that keeps the visitor on-page / same-area of the same page that can include content in each section. For example, first item says "Welcome. <button>I'm a buyer</button> <button>I'm a seller</button>" They click "I'm a buyer" and it goes to 'flipper2' or whatever you call it. Then on flipper2, they see text and buttons like "<button>Submit contact form</button> <button>Tell me more first</button>" and they link to flipper4 and flipper5. And it basically goes from flipper to flipper but stays all on the same page/area of the page.
I tried interlinking on Tabber but 1) the links didn't work and 2) I don't want them to see the hierarchy of content, just the content specific to their clicks.
I hope all that makes sense and maybe you can update this to do that or make a new section with those ideas in mind. I think it'd be pretty cool and good UX.
10 months, 2 weeks ago on Flip Slide
@nphaskins I updated. I see there's now styling even when there's no image attached, and thanks for the other updates.
1) the bottom doesn't go down far enough when there's more than just a few words ( http://screencast.com/t/2Neu1BmlYCP )
2) I can't get the attachments to show up (i.e. attach to) the Project posts now. The screenshot above has an image attached to it, for example. The media library shows the image to be attached to that Projects post.
3) pl_modal doesn't display properly. It greys-out the whole webpage (except for the fixed crackbar at the top): http://screencast.com/t/BLhMhXct
For the moment, those issues can be seen at http://tourkick.staging.wpengine.com/
10 months, 2 weeks ago on Projects
@nphaskins Thanks for the quick reply.
Hi Nick. Bought this a while ago, finally getting around to trying it for the first time and I have some issues (i.e. requests if they're not currently possible):
- When clicking on one of the tiles, it should scroll down to the content area. It does this properly on iPhone 5 but not on Chrome Mac OS X 10.8.2. Otherwise a first-time visitor doesn't know anything happened.
- On iPhone 5, the gallery that's attached to the project doesn't auto-scroll and I can't get the images to rotate, neither swiping nor trying to tap the next/prev arrows (took like 5-10 tries to tap the "next" arrow successfully). Can swipe be enabled or can it auto-rotate or can it have bigger arrows or anything to make it known there are multiple images and to make it easy to go between them?
- When no gallery is attached to the project, the content goes outside the content area ( http://screencast.com/t/EzhZOsyqVy )
- Is there a way to not require all 4 attribute/name fields? What if I only want 1, 2, or 3?
- I saw some others asking for video and although I don't need that as of today, I can definitely see that being beneficial so I vote for that too.
Hi. I noticed that drag-and-drop Facebook comments section does not respect the post-by-post "allow comments" checkbox, nor does it respect the "close comments after x days" in Settings -> Discussion. Will this be updated to account for that? Thank you.
@nphaskins I don't think that answers my question: Why would any CSS/LESS code work if in PageLines Custom Code area but not in the active child theme's style.less file?
10 months, 2 weeks ago on CrackBar
Any idea why putting this in my child theme's style.less with !important; on everything doesn't work but putting it in PageLines' Custom CSS/LESS, even without !important; does work?
10 months, 3 weeks ago on CrackBar