Livefyre Profile

Activity Stream

 @JB TexasEx  @FTAG 76  @SpreadsheetAg 

Successful troll is successful. You do realize that when the SWC fell apart that t.u. tried hard to go the Pac right? t.u. has always considered themselves with the west coast schools and not with Southern land grant institutions, and you know what everybody is fine with that and I hold no ill will over preferences.......as far as this billboard, the truth will come out eventually. True Clear Channel does not have to reveal anything but they do all the time when it comes to political billboards, in fact they revealed to the media about one up here in Gainesville, TX so it is not above the realm of possibility.

2 years, 1 month ago on A&M’s Closing In On Gainesville Billboard Buyer

Reply

Aggieland is an official term and subject to trademark laws. The websites you are looking at are not official sites and most likely not even sanctioned. As an added bonus go to College Station and say "Aggie nation" and you will receive nothing but strange looks.

 

2 years, 1 month ago on Got Stupid? A&M Taunts UF With Billboard In Gainesville

Reply

 @AgStuckInNC

Good Bull Agg!

@John,

You have the best college sports site period, I think what got some people riled up is that whoever did that is not acting like an Aggie, besides stuff like that goes towards one school and it's not FL (can't wait until I have a reason to go to The Swamp)....well, if it was an Aggie then it was some 2%er that never could get into the Dixie Chicken after game day.

2 years, 1 month ago on Got Stupid? A&M Taunts UF With Billboard In Gainesville

Reply

 @BonzaiB 

I don't think they are going to need to go the trademark route. If you look in the past year newspapers constantly report of those that bought billboards that are anti Romney or anti Obama. If they can find and report that I'm sure Clear Channel will give A&M some info at least. The only thing on the billboard that could be trademark infringement, and I say could be is the term "Whoop" (only Upperclassmen and Former Students can yell this out) that is because the term Aggie Nation does not exist on the campus. We Aggies refer to it to Aggieland, hell it's even on the water tower on campus.

2 years, 1 month ago on A&M Puts Out Official “It Wasn’t Us” Statement Regarding Gainesville Billboard

Reply

 @JB TexasEx

Like I said poisonous, his lack of foresight and insistence for a network that no one can see scuddled his Pac deal. Let's face it, t.u. is a bunch of west coast wannabees from the AD to the student body. Nothing to be ashamed of, that's the t-sip culture...well that and bandwagoners. Yet to deny that Dodds has done more to alienate and destroy conferences is delusional, about delusional as you thinking that people are trying hand over fist to get in the Big 12. Just admit that you come on here to troll cause your life is sad, lonely, and you are upset that A&M got accepted into the conference that it wanted and poor ol' t.u. got rejected again from the Pac again.

2 years, 1 month ago on Texas' Brown Tries To Follow SEC Blueprint

Reply

 @JB TexasEx 

Who said anything about National Titles? No one, I love how you like to toss straw men every time you are on this board. You sure do spend a lot of time on here crying and wailing like a two year old about a team that you supposedly say you do not care about it. Is it because you are still mad that A&M didn't want to go to the Pac-12 with you? Is it because that other conferences see the poisonous well that Dodds is?

2 years, 1 month ago on Texas' Brown Tries To Follow SEC Blueprint

Reply

 @JB TexasEx  @BonzaiB 

You got it wrong again JB, Texas refuses to play Arkansas because they left for the SEC. Dodds was AD then and he continues the tradition of going home and pouting when other schools does not do what he says.

2 years, 1 month ago on Texas' Brown Tries To Follow SEC Blueprint

Reply

 @JB TexasEx 

It's five nimrod you forgot Arkansas before the collapse of the SWC. I do love it when you t-sippers open your mouths because 80% is false information and the other 20% is pure crap.

2 years, 1 month ago on Texas' Brown Tries To Follow SEC Blueprint

Reply