Bio not provided
California prisoners, enough said. There isn't a soul in California I give a fuck about. Let em all die.
6 months, 3 weeks ago on California Prison Hunger Strike Enters Day 40
Bring back the snack!
6 months, 3 weeks ago on 3:00 Snack: Those Pants are Too Tight
What a fucking idiot!
6 months, 3 weeks ago on Woman Suing The NYPD Cops That Rescued Her From Suicide
Moby should stick to talking about what he knows best, which is how a man's spunk tastes.
6 months, 3 weeks ago on Moby Sees Misogyny in ‘Blurred Lines’
@LowKeyMike True. Rodgers, for my money, is the best player in the NFL. A difference maker for sure.
8 months, 2 weeks ago on Quick Question: Football Dynasties
@Brian From CT Peyton has a limited amount of time left. No way he wins more than one Super Bowl the remainder of this decade, if he wins one at all.
@LowKeyMike Not enough defense my friend. I like watching Green Bay and I am a fan of Aaron Rodgers but that offensive line is going to get him killed and the defense will do him no favors.
Guilty! Why stay in touch with the bloods after you make it big? Stupidity.
8 months, 2 weeks ago on Aaron Hernandez Charged with Murder
Naked is not a stitch of clothing and not holding or covering genitalia with an arm, leg, or other body part.
8 months, 2 weeks ago on Interrobang: Being Naked
Looks true to me. Sweet ta-tas
8 months, 2 weeks ago on Is This Really Uncensored Kate Upton Topless on a Horse? (NSFW)
I think the Niners will end up being the team of this decade. Right now you can't say there is one but with their relatively young age, great coach and good QB I would think SF will be a force for years to come. They probably should have beaten my Giants in 2011-12 and they choked away the first half in SB XLVII, otherwise they should have won in Feb.
She looks great. I would say almost as good as she did 15 years ago when she appeared on the 3rd Maxim cover ever.
8 months, 2 weeks ago on Alyssa Milano’s Back
@Cheese Steak the Works Don't you mean #somehomo
8 months, 3 weeks ago on Kate Upton is Super Topless On A Horse
The Arquettes for sure because they are on the verge of collecting social security. Anyone who threw over The Cruz sisters needs there head examined.
8 months, 3 weeks ago on Not Enough Room in the Lifeboat: Famous Sisters
Wow, another hard one. Of the four the only one I don't listen to anymore is Nirvana and that's probably because Kurt blew his brains out.
8 months, 3 weeks ago on Not Enough Room in the Lifeboat: Seattle Bands
Sounds about right. Used to love my job, now I'm here.
8 months, 3 weeks ago on 70% of Americans Hate their Jobs or Have “Checked Out ”
This is almost impossible. Gun to my head I'd toss Irina. She seems like she would be a cold fish in bed.
8 months, 3 weeks ago on Not Enough Room in the Lifeboat: Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Cover Models
Great book, great story, incredible how this guy got away with what he did for so long.
8 months, 3 weeks ago on Coming Soon: Scorsese’s “The Wolf of Wall Street”
That gun control Bloomberg wants really seems to be working in the inner city neighborhoods. Those disagreements must have been over who had the right of way in a bike lane or a two liter bottle of soda.
9 months, 1 week ago on 25 Shot in NYC During Heat Wave This Weekend
I could see teachers. I had two types of teachers growing up, 10% of them cared about their appearance and the other 90% let themselves go and were absolute pigs.
9 months, 1 week ago on What Jobs Make You Gain the Most Weight!?