Bio not provided
As much as I would love to have both consoles(especially now that Microsoft has wised up to being Region free) they have never officially released their console(s) here in Malaysia, so as it stands, Playstation Nation all the way!
Launching the PS4 just a month after Europe and USA is just bonkers-never have we had such a quick launch for anything!
3 weeks ago on Conversation @ http://www.laughingjackal.co.uk/post/xbox-one-versus-ps4-the-laughing-jackal-report
thanks for the giveaway!
4 months, 4 weeks ago on Contest: Steam Summer Sale Game-a-Day Giveaway – Day #6: Waking Mars
7 months ago on WIN IT! Astro Gaming A50 Wireless Gaming Headset Giveaway
1 year ago on Conversation @ http://blog.ghostlight.uk.com/post/competition--win-a-psn-code-for-agarest-2
@zcaslin that's "you're", as in "you are" not "your"
and you're very wrong in that regard.
i've seen many who dont like the mac os, and just stick with the mac because of the looks-when in reality they bootcamp to windows and skin it to look like a mac os
1 year, 4 months ago on Study Shows Google's Nexus 7 Commercial To Be More Effective Than Apple's New Ad Series
@JQuest81 lol towards the end of my using the MBP, i always ended up with the rainbow icon on each start up (rainbow icon being a hang/system unresponsive behaviour "icon")
so yeah, like you just said-every system is vulnerable to being corrupted..there's no fool proof system.
@zcaslin you say "So if you want to use junk go for it. Your the one who has to use it." but yet you overreact when someone gives an honest opinion about the mac os's colossal failings.
so which is it? you dont care? or you do?
if you do care, then that last reply was an outright lie- you just say so because you cant disprove my problems with the system.
if you dont care, then why even bother replying to begin with?
either way, your replies here are of no use to anyone besides trying to elicit a flame filled response-which never happened.
@zcaslin you being an apple fanboy, refute my points.
your baseless accusations and meaningless taunts bring nothing to the table outside of showing your annoyance that other people dont bow down to apple as gods
@zcaslin @ZalAamir struck a nerve,did i?
apple likes to flaunt about how easy it is to use their os, but it isnt.
it works for some, doesnt work for others.
i was ready to dump windows for a mac, but guess what-there's no reason to.
1) i mentioned i wanted iMovie to help edit my home movies-useless thing cant even import MTS files. so what's the point? if i wanted to use Adobe premiere; even Windows could do that.
2) I also have a ps3 in the house, and up til recently i used it as a media center hub in my room for all HD content(oh, let's not forget the 2010 MBP never came with a built in HDMI port. i actually had to go out, get a separate connector, just to plug in the HDMI cable. pathetic) but the ps3 doesnt recognise MKV files, therefore to watch those files, i would have to convert MKV files to Vob(or something similiar) windows has a software that does this, within minutes(remux) mac doesnt.
3) i want to download youtube videos- windows has IDM. mac has...nothing? couldnt find any download software that has the same (or at the very least similiar) features to IDM.
4) i wanted to try to use the MBP for work. guess what-no VGA port! i cant even connect an everyday projector to that thing-unless ofcourse, i go out and buy a connector.
5) i worked in the RFID industry during my time with the MBP, and the drivers are all windows based. none work with mac. so i had to bootcamp to windows(why again should i get a MBP if im going to bootcamp to windows? that's right, there is no reason to)
6) files over 4GB are impossible to transfer out of the MBP unless i zip it up and distribute it into even <4GB rar/zip files.
the whole year of my using the MBP was a total nightmare.
not forgetting i spent 4K on that machine without a single good memory with it.
in a way, it's a good thing i spent some time with that os and machine.
opens up my eyes to how gullible mac fanatics are.
The Mac ads actually highlight my frustration with the os/system.lol
first one, iPhoto-never once found a need for this application. took too long to start up, and editing was a pain.
second ad, iMovie-the actual reason why i even bought a MBP to begin with. couldnt even import my MTS files. absolute BS.
third ad, lack of apps. they love to flaunt their "iApps" but that's all i've seen the MBP do. barely any other app to speak of.
jumped back to windows a year later, never looked back.
no way in hell am i ever going back to that mac hell.