Bio not provided
When updating, it messes up my sidebars completely and I am forced to restore my old version. Please FIX this serious bug! It costs me at least 30 - 60 minutes wasted time
2 years, 5 months ago on The Radical New PageLines v2.3
@evert100 Hello... Hmm, That doesn't make sense. There's no way anyone is going to go and resize every image tediously, do the math to calculate and make sure its in 4:3 ratio.
It should just stretch the image down, or enlarge the image and crop a small portion off the side or bottom. If this cannot be done then where do I go about requesting a refund? Because I don't have hours and hours to troubleshoot why its not working full width, resize images, etc.
It seems like the plugin is only partially complete. I could hire someone on eLance for $20-$50 to make this and it would work just fine.
2 years, 6 months ago on Dettagli Portfolio
@Marat It would be cool to have multiple gallery display options, such as
1. Not having it fly up and bounce and having other displays instead
2. Having it display in a lightbox instead of "above" the thumbnails on the page,
3. And best of all, having a true "single portfolio" page that was independent from the gallery page. That would make this a complete, well-rounded plugin.
Hi. Thank you for making this great plugin. I have found a few bugs. See: http://bit.ly/QD8UBH
1. Pictures load vertically instead of horizontally until resizing the window, and then they fall horizontal.
2. I use 1200px wide for maximum resolution. The portfolio display above the thumbnails has a gap on the right side where it does not line up properly.
3. At 1200px wide resolution, there is a second vertical page scrollbar that appears. It should not.
4. The gallery images don't fill the frame of the thumbnail, leaving a white gap at the bottom.
5. When you resize the page to mobile portrait/landscape widths, the meta tags on the portfolio display begin to cut off the text. It should rearrange the grey/orange divs so they are vertically stacked and can display all their text, instead of remaining horizontally and cutting off the text.
I look forward to these bug fixes. Let me know how long it might be until it's done :-)