Bio not provided
@ezep "... but with the free stuff we get from the pre-oreders ($25 play store card, movie, and not sure what else) I am okay with it."
Hate to tell you, butGoogle Play pre-orders are not scheduled to receive anything more than what other buyers get. Customers buying at brick-and-mortar retail outlets qualify for exactly the same package of perks -- soon as they activate their new tablets, they get the free movie, store credit, etc..
2 years, 3 months ago on Late Night Poll: Have You Gotten Your Nexus 7 Shipment Notification Yet?
1. Get tough with OEMs, carriers on timely update
2. A Google Voice Assistant that clearly beats Siri
3. Pay or partner with devs to get new, hot apps first
4. Chrome browser as system default
5. Clean up Play Store; set new minimum standards
2 years, 3 months ago on Midnight Poll: What Do You Want To See At Google I/O?