Livefyre Profile

Activity Stream

 @LPCes99  @FF_pickups  Sigh.

2 years, 3 months ago on Thunder at Spurs: Game 2 Pregame Primer

Reply

 @FF_pickups It's never as simple as extrapolating a few minutes of one game to apply to an entire hypothetical series.

2 years, 3 months ago on Thunder at Spurs: Game 2 Pregame Primer

Reply

 @FF_pickups Nah, that's a pretty simplified assessment.  You think Pop won't come up with an adjustment to counter our lineup tonight? This team will absolutely disintegrate the Heat.

2 years, 3 months ago on Thunder at Spurs: Game 2 Pregame Primer

Reply

All this talk of us not playing to our potential - all that says is that the Spurs play some pretty damn good defense.

2 years, 3 months ago on Thunder at Spurs: Game 2 Pregame Primer

Reply

STOP BLAMING THE REFS DANGIT

2 years, 3 months ago on Thunder at Spurs: Game 2 Pregame Primer

Reply

 @ThunderChick2010 Yeah but "O-K-C" isn't a proper chant.  There's no verb in there haha.  That along with the matching shirts just makes it look like this is the first time Oklahoma has ever been in contact with the NBA.  I want to go back to "Let's Go Thunder." 

2 years, 3 months ago on Thunder miss a big opportunity dropping Game 1 101-98

Reply

 @ThunderChick2010 I hate that we're laughed at by fans of other teams for our chant.

2 years, 3 months ago on Thunder miss a big opportunity dropping Game 1 101-98

Reply

Does it bother anyone that our home chant is "O-K-C!"? I hate it.  Has to be one of the lamest chants in pro sports.

2 years, 3 months ago on Thunder miss a big opportunity dropping Game 1 101-98

Reply

 @FF_pickups ESPN polls are hardly an accurate measure as 60% of the people who vote are fans of teams that are playing.  And we're not that much smaller of a market than they are.  Visually, it's pretty clear - we're far more exciting than the Spurs.

2 years, 3 months ago on Thunder at Spurs: Game 1 Pregame Primer

Reply

 @FF_pickups I hope you realize Spurs fans could easily come up with a similar list of no-calls for the Spurs.  It works both ways.  And I'm sure they're asking the same question about Joey Crawford.  Have you seen this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOygTd1NWCM.  Crawford hates Duncan.

 

Ultimately, it's Brooks' adjustments, as others have pointed out, and not the refs that cost us the game.

2 years, 3 months ago on Thunder at Spurs: Game 1 Pregame Primer

Reply

 @FF_pickups Keep in mind that from a TV ratings perspective, the NBA would much, much, rather have an exciting, explosive young team like us than the boring methodic, geriatric Spurs in the finals.

2 years, 3 months ago on Thunder at Spurs: Game 1 Pregame Primer

Reply

 @FF_pickups I'm frustrated by the game too, but let's not let our emotions get in the way of level-headed, rational evaluation of where things went wrong.

2 years, 3 months ago on Thunder at Spurs: Game 1 Pregame Primer

Reply

 @alvarex I feel somewhat the same way, but the amount of influence the refs had in this loss? At most 2%.  The other 98% was us shooting ourselves in the foot.  That, and Brooks.

2 years, 3 months ago on Thunder at Spurs: Game 1 Pregame Primer

Reply

 @FF_pickups Refs tend to reward whichever team gets physical.  The Spurs also hit their shots.  To say the refs had a "big hand" in their comeback is overblown and shortsighted.

2 years, 3 months ago on Thunder at Spurs: Game 1 Pregame Primer

Reply

Blaming the refs is almost always a cop-out.  You can blame the refs all you want, but you have to hand it to the Spur for going on a freakin' 30-11 run in the last 9 minutes. 

2 years, 3 months ago on Thunder at Spurs: Game 1 Pregame Primer

Reply