I'm me, I do me, and I chill.
@D-MC (DT Heavyweight Champion) Boo
3 days, 10 hours ago on Conversation @ http://dtclubhouse.weebly.com/jul2014.html
@King of Carrot Flowers the third @ EatSleepThunder
4 days, 8 hours ago on Conversation @ http://dtclubhouse.weebly.com/jul2014.html
@ EatSleepThunder ¿
5 days, 6 hours ago on Conversation @ http://dtclubhouse.weebly.com/jul2014.html
@ThunderChick2010 @cleandoe @[weed wolf faction] No. Mine beter.
5 days, 11 hours ago on Conversation @ http://dtclubhouse.weebly.com/jul2014.html
@ThunderChick2010 @cleandoe @[weed wolf faction]
No, no, no. You've got it all wrong.
Nakama's child is fair of face (attractive; lucky)Hunter's child is full of grace (physically gifted: warrior)Escape's child is full of woe (unsatisfied; wanting to change)Road Eternal's child has far to go (long journey; travelling)Healer's child is loving and giving (loving; willing to help)Dominion's child must work for a living (work; leader)But the child who's born the Fisher King wayIs bonny and blithe and good and gay. (doesn't have to work; happy)
Ok, maybe not all wrong. (N.B. This seems more comparable than the Deadly Sins. Well done, TC :)
5 days, 15 hours ago on Conversation @ http://dtclubhouse.weebly.com/jul2014.html
@King of Carrot Flowers the third They're all somewhat interchangeable. I just put down greed (think it was the first one I thought of) since you can get whatever you desire, but sloth is good too.
@ThunderChick2010 Felt a change was needed, since I only reverted back to last offseason's avi :)
5 days, 16 hours ago on Conversation @ http://dtclubhouse.weebly.com/jul2014.html
@senseandsenescence @TempBoy Brandon @Lambaaaaaa @ThunderChick2010
There's a discussion you may be interested in... :)
6 days, 6 hours ago on Friday Bolts – 7.25.14
@[weed wolf faction]
I kind of have looked at it in the sense of the 7 deadly sins. It's not perfect but maybe this is what they were going for
The Road Eternal = SlothFisher King = GreedNakama = LustDominion = PrideHunter = WrathHealer = Gluttony (leftover)Escape = Envy
6 days, 8 hours ago on Conversation @ http://dtclubhouse.weebly.com/jul2014.html
@[weed wolf faction] @King of Carrot Flowers the third
Haha, I was with you until the questions you started asking. I think those things may still be subject to random luck like any other life.
I'd presume so.
@[weed wolf faction] I'd assume it was roughly the size of how it looks in the illustration. But that's just me.
@Jax Raging Bile Duct @ThunderChick2010
Similarities? Yes. Ranked correlation according to Spearman? No.
EDIT: To be fair, the only one with a variation of 1 either side, was Dominion which you both actually ranked a 6. You were never too far out, but never too close. Remarkable.
6 days, 14 hours ago on Conversation @ http://dtclubhouse.weebly.com/jul2014.html
@King of Carrot Flowers the third
Earl Grey as in 19th Century British PM Earl Grey? Maybe I'll allow it.
6 days, 16 hours ago on Conversation @ http://dtclubhouse.weebly.com/jul2014.html
@Jax Raging Bile Duct Something tells me that you based all your choices on death...
(Plus for Nakama you only retain your memories on your 13th life so it's not like it would feel that long)
@LONG ARM of the LAW Come on player. You gotta rank them and give a brief explanation
@ThunderChick2010 Yo TC, I'm really happy for you and I'mma let you finish, but Dec2012 had one of the best Choppa days of all time! OF ALL TIME!
Sitting here wondering how lost newcomers would feel so...
THE CLEANDOE GUIDE TO THIS DISCUSSION*
Correlation between rankings
1 week ago on Conversation @ http://dtclubhouse.weebly.com/jul2014.html
@King of Carrot Flowers the third Liked for the sheer blatantness of the copy.
Rating 3.5. Ranking 7th. Placement - one above TC's scenario.
@ThunderChick2010 @cleandoe @ EatSleepThunder
You don't need to feature them when they'll be the only type of comments ever posted there
@ThunderChick2010 @ EatSleepThunder Have you refreshed yet?
@ EatSleepThunder Is this an Avatar the Last Airbender rip off?
@ThunderChick2010 @King of Carrot Flowers the thirdDo it! We are all waiting...
@ThunderChick2010 Rating - 3. Ranking - 7th. Placement - one above Hunter...
I'm confused by this statement.
Hey look below, he's closer to you than me :)
@ EatSleepThunder Yeah! Brought EST out of hibernation. Welcome back dude :)
@King of Carrot Flowers the thirdActually, it wouldn't have mattered if she did, since it's only a linear assessment of the rankings, and I'm too lazy to do any other types of correlation.
@King of Carrot Flowers the thirdWeight of our ratings? No, because TC didn't rate them.
Linear correlation between responses so far
doe + TC = Quite similardoe + Carrot Guy = No correlation and negative!TC + Carrot Guy = Even less correlation but at least it's positive
Here's mine. I wasn't going to rate them, but since Carrot Guy did, why not?
7) Hunter (2) - Chasing monsters whilst constantly putting myself in the face of danger all the time, with no friendship or security but an apprentice, doesn't sound like my cup of tea.
6) Fisher King (4.5) - This life could be quite great given the correct circumstances, but I don't like the idea that I feel enclosed by the house. It would become too dependable and leave little desire to explore elsewhere. Not to mention leaving actually heavily increases chances of mortality. Having everything possible is cool, but at the cost of true freedom is something I'm not willing to take.
5) Escape (6) - Being in a truly limitless world would be amazing, but at the end of the day it would strike you that none of it was real, and worse that it is just a product of your imagination. Having said this, there is much fun to be had. But I think, unless you can convince the other lucid dreamers that there is such a thing as cross-dreaming, it would be extremely lonely knowing you are only talking to others that your mind has fabricated, and the novelty of being able to do anything may wear off.
4) Dominion (7) - I think I would revel in the chance to truly attempt to mould the world into my vision, whatever that may be. The downsides to this are of course lack of companionship, although I'd be much more willing to sacrifice that for leadership of the whole world than just fighting monsters or creating anything I desire. And two, being viewed as a deity would probably end up turning things sour eventually.
3) Healer (8) - A life of helping people. I can dig that. The only thing I'd say is that if the people re meant to be surprised by such a power, this could end up forming a new religion around you and may subject you to tremendous pressure. Also, can't see any life but simply helping others, but that's not so bad, I guess.
2) The Road Eternal (8) - Heavy undertones of The Doctor here, which of course automatically draws me towards this. Basically the world is your oyster, and it would be easy to convince someone to come along with you. The life were be unstable, never stagnant, but I like that aspect. But as time wanes on, these people would mean less and less. It would hurt to outlive everyone you've ever loved, for eternity. But it could be all right. Note: I'd hop onto the new Earth every time. Life would become very boring without doing so.
1) Nakama (9.5) - I can't see past Nakama. 12 lives of bliss. The bond of the friendships would be utterly amazing. To have that kind of bond would be a feeling like none of the other options. And especially to have your guaranteed soul-mate there. This is irreplaceable. 13 different lives. 13 different paths. Each of these lives would be great, and normal. You'd follow your contrasting desires in each, experiencing a different outcome every time. But always being successful. The last life is what seems to hang on people. But I'd want to die eventually, and this provides that. Yes, I'd mourn each one of the friends you lost along the way, but I'd also look upon the fond memories I had. Plus I'd still be lucky and now wiser than anyone in their youth has ever been, so I would use this final life to do something revolutionary, pledging the cause in the name of each one of my fallen friends. And I would be truly satisfied.
@King of Carrot Flowers the third Writing it up now.
(Already had ranked them so you guys wouldn't mess me up either)
@King of Carrot Flowers the third We are very different people :)
@King of Carrot Flowers the third Reasons?
Ready to rank them?
@ThunderChick2010 Reserving my opinions for now to reduce influence of yours . . .
How would you rank these paths and why?
1 week, 1 day ago on Conversation @ http://dtclubhouse.weebly.com/jul2014.html
@ThunderChick2010 @cleandoe @AIaska
Rewriting history, I see. May I remind you that is an ability exclusive to winners.
1 week, 2 days ago on Conversation @ http://dtclubhouse.weebly.com/jul2014.html
@ThunderChick2010 @cleandoe @Jax Raging Bile Duct
Googled your version and nothing came up. I think your parents were just jealous of us Sunday beauties.
Hmm. The version I know is
But the child that is born on the Sabbath Day,Is bonny and blithe and good and gay.
@ThunderChick2010 @Jax Raging Bile Duct
What's wrong with Sunday's child?
@ThunderChick2010 @cleandoe @Jax Raging Bile Duct
Probably just being overzealous . . .
1 week, 6 days ago on Conversation @ http://dtclubhouse.weebly.com/jul2014.html
I'm not sure where you're going with this.
@ThunderChick2010 @Jax Raging Bile Duct
Hmm, well this is a long thread.
I'll just - leave now...
@ThunderChick2010 @cleandoe @Jax Raging Bile Duct Depraved, iirc
Lol it was an accident. Didn't even realise. Sorry for ruining your first time...