Bio not provided
Here's my fix. I don't know if ya'll read these. It's gonna be long. Ok here goes. They should do limited time only...not limited amount. I think the other sneaker companies do this in a way and it works. Take for example the Adidas Top Tens from this year. Yeah they easy to get now. But you really think they gone restock like that after this year? no. Game over. wait 10 more years until they feel the need to drop them. But for this year....you get GR or Super GR numbers. They need to do this for Nikes/Jordan but in a more controlled way.
Let's say they were gonna retro...I don't know...the midnight VIs. They should set a month of release 1 to 2 fiscal quarters out, depending on how many they want to make. Then they should produce the shit out of that one shoe and no other retros. A huge, larger than GR amount, seeing as GRs sell out even. Then they allocate the drop for May. So for the month of may, you can cop the Midnight VIs. If a store runs out, do the restock immediately so everyone can cop. Then after May...that's it. It's done for the next 5 to 10 years. If they picked 4 or 5 months out of the year to do this, it'd solve plenty problems. I'll run the fixes down.
1. It'd cut down on resale prices. Resellers couldn't even remotely justify doubling MSRPs because there'd be plenty to go around. But since everyone seems to think resale is now an integral part of the game.....it could still be done. People would just have to wait about a year or more to do it an hike the prices up to ridiculous amounts.
2. It'd cut down on retro releases...and increase quality because instead of production resources being allocated to 40 or so retro models like we see now...it'd be cut down to less, since they would only release one or two retro models in the month window of release.
3. For all the kids who foolishy need to boost their egos with limited shit, and since nike just loves to limit things, they could easily play with the purchase window. Like lets say they want something to be a Tier Zero release...they could make the time window for pick up a week instead of a month, but with a wider release than just in Europe or just in Japan or Just in the US. They could make QS either 2 weeks, or make the duration a month but make it a little less than GR amounts.
4. What happens to Team Jordan shoes and regular non hyped nikes? well nothing. They'd still produce those like regular since people don't clamor for them as hard. Hell with jb not focused on 100 retros they could focus on getting jb tech back to where it needs to be.
5. Bloggers could still hype shit up like ya'll do(not necessarily bad)....ya'll would just have to hype up the month instead of the release days.
That's my fix.
4 days, 13 hours ago on #KoFMailbag: Community Sounds Off On Nike Access Codes
hahhahaa Ya'll are trolls for putting the 2010s. hahahaaah
6 days, 9 hours ago on Air Jordan 6 “Black Infrared” (Release Info)
@MainetheCK @lowkey_Gee_ @CurrenSy_Spitta You are the people he talking about. You CLEARLY don't know shit.
1 week, 6 days ago on Interview: Curren$y Compares Cars & Kicks in His Garage
Thanks for fucking with a celeb WHO ACTUALLY KNOWS THEY KICKS.
@Kev Loco @Ahnubis You know you guys don't have to buy nikes. Or you can buy nikes, but you don't have to buy the hyped ones.
1 week, 6 days ago on Nike Access Codes: The Next Step to Battling the Bots?
@Sneeky Doubt it.
@likwit Stop buying nikes. It's simple.
That's it? It just says sex and the city on the back? No thanks.
1 week, 6 days ago on Sex and the City x Nike Air Presto Sample
You are slowly falling from grace. Judging from the comments; it's sad for ya'll already. Hypebeasts, resellers, bot users and thirsty fucks are ruining it for you. This may be a start to a remedy...but you all better do better. Because alot of people are seeing the grass is greener in the other brands' lawns. Ya'll better do something.
2 weeks ago on Nike Access Codes: The Next Step to Battling the Bots?
Great for running. Only thing is if you rock casual you gotta go 2 sizes up.
2 weeks, 3 days ago on Nike Free Flyknit 2
I see a flyknit roshe in the future.
2 weeks, 4 days ago on Nike Roshe Run NM SP “Great Britain”
more of this. less celeb sneaker stalker.
2 weeks, 5 days ago on Community Collections: Kenny Schunck
Um how about we just GR a non powerlacing version for 2015.
2 weeks, 6 days ago on Tinker Talks Of 2015 Nike MAG Release
This weekend is JAM PACKED with shoes.
3 weeks ago on Release Rundown: Sneakers Available this Weekend
Again. Another Jordan Mid that should've been a High Top. Not bad though.
3 weeks, 1 day ago on Air Jordan 1 Mid – Grey – Black – Red
3 weeks, 1 day ago on Asics Gel-Kayano Trainer – Light Grey – Black – Green
Now watch them retro the Presto Trouble At Homes to go against the Adidas Zx Fluxs with the lightning. Nike is so predictable.
3 weeks, 2 days ago on Nike Air Presto – Spring 2014 Releases
hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahah @ this.
3 weeks, 3 days ago on 10 Tips To Owning The Nike Air Yeezy 2 “Red October”
3 weeks, 5 days ago on Community Collections: Dezryck Randolph
@Sneakerhead4real Why cuz it's not all jordans? fuck outta here.