Bio not provided
@KreiderisTheChosenOne Being from VA, I've listened to all my Caps friends do nothing but bash Green for being a "revolving door". While I'd like a good defenseman for the PP, I really don't want Green.
1 week, 1 day ago on Callahan & Girardi Continue Talks With Rangers As Rumor Mill
John Moore HAS to take the body on a play like that. It will separate the player and if you get a good lick it will light a fire on your team.
2 months, 4 weeks ago on Janssen's Goal; Hit on Staal; Unpenalized Trip on Miller
@rangersfan92 I still say that assist to Hagelin at the 1:47 mark is one of the sickest things I've ever seen.
3 months, 2 weeks ago on Dirty, Filthy, Nashty
I don't know who the hell this team is that's standing in front of Bobrovsky or actually scoring on the PP, but I'm liking it.
4 months ago on Rangers @ Blue Jackets (Game 16)
Pretty good game. They seemed to take their feet completely off the gas in the third but a great 1 and a half periods. I can't wait till Cally returns and Pyatt finds himself the odd man out. Should make for a better offensive team at that point.
Also, you should've said...."Stepan couldn't score in a whorehouse with a pocket full of hundreds." :)
4 months, 1 week ago on Rangers 2, Sabres 0
@Trade DelZotto+Girardi4E.Kane We fired Torts cause the players hated him.
4 months, 1 week ago on Rangers vs. Canadiens (Game 10)
@DubiLeetch Has nothing to do with the fight itself. It's the fact he is sticking up for a teammate....which none of the players on this team do. Not to mention he slammed the player to the ice.
4 months, 2 weeks ago on What Mashinter Brings to the Table
@JMK8363 He's 6'0 187lbs. So he's the same size as Callahan. He also has some room to put on some weight if he needs to. Not sure how aggressive he is, but I don't believe size will be an issue for him.
6 months ago on Sabres 6, Rangers 5 (Traverse City Game 2)
...obviously the reoccurring hernia isn't from carrying the defense.
8 months, 4 weeks ago on Del Zotto Had Surgery Today.
Fantastic blog. Always up-to-date news and awesome insight from all four of you guys. Can't wait for the offseason changes(maybe) and next year to make our run for Lord Stanley!
9 months, 1 week ago on A Much Deserved Thank You
Random honest question for anybody with some knowledge.
Besides Kreider...How close do you think our prospects are to being ready for a callup?
Miller, Fasth, Lindberg, McIlrath, Skjei, Thomas, etc?
9 months, 2 weeks ago on Rangers 1, Bruins 3
1) Moore is showing his "rookie mistakes" in this series, especially this past game. Trying to make plays with the puck is well and good, but know when to dump it...you're a defenseman. That being said, he's made some nifty first moves and I'm excited about his future.
2) Kreider is so much better with Nash and Brassard. Outside of his goal, he seemed to be learning as the game went on. Knowing where to be positioned, when to help and when not to, etc.
3) The energy alone of the new 4th line is beautiful to me. They intimidated whoever they were on the ice against and while they didn't forecheck for long periods of time they were all over the Bruins and kept them rattled.
4) The most telling sign that this team gains confidence is when players are carrying the puck over the blue line and making offensive moves. All it takes is one little move and it can create some havoc in their offensive zone. I saw Zucc, Brassard, Stepan, Cally and even Nash do this quite a few times in the 3rd. When I see non-stop dump and chases I get really worried.
5) It may be 1 in a million, but there's still a chance. LGR!
9 months, 2 weeks ago on Rangers 4, Bruins 3, OT
@SpazzBrown @greggray24 If you get Kreider more playing time with two skill players like Brassard and Nash, he will pick up the team aspect much quicker. Having him on a 4th line with Asham and Powe does NOTHING to help him learn. As the game went on, especially in the 3rd, I noticed him starting to get to the right positions along the boards/open ice which helped that line's forecheck tremendously.
On a side note....Moore still needs alot of work.
9 months, 2 weeks ago on Rangers vs. Bruins (Game 4)
@Dminches Because MDZ is the second coming of Leetch, duh.
Maybe that lucky one will spark something.
Does anybody else feel like the Rangers are gonna not only get shutout, but lose at least 4-0?
@cb1 We can only hope he's paired with MDZ then. :)
9 months, 2 weeks ago on Richards, Asham Out; Haley, Newbury, Hamrlik In
@Josh6 hate to say it, but Zuccarello needs to go away too.
9 months, 2 weeks ago on Rangers vs. Bruins (Game 3)
Game. Series. See ya next year.