Bio not provided
Taylor Pyatt does nothing except take up space on the ice. The Hagelin Brassard Pyatt line got absolutely dominated tonight.
4 days ago on Rangers 3, Sabres 1
I wonder what's going to happen with the surplus of centers the rangers have. Assuming Stepan comes back the rangers have Stepan, brassard, Richards, Boyle, and Moore with Lindberg and miller in the minors. I know miller can play the wings but he did play some center for the rangers last year. I guess Boyle moves to the left wing on the fourth line although he was our best face off man last year
5 months ago on Rangers Were Moore's First Choice
6 years 30 mill is what I think. Anything under 5 is an absolute steal especially after what harmonic just got and he's not in the same class as mcdonagh
5 months ago on McDonagh's New Deal Coming Today
I think Clowe will end up signing a one year deal. If Clowe thinks he'll be healthy and can play well then it would benfit him to sign a one year deal and then a multiyear contract after the season. I know its all Rangers on this site but I read that if Letang doesnt stay in Pittsburgh he wants to go to Toronto. I know its very unlikely but a Phaneuf for Letang trade could happen.
5 months, 2 weeks ago on Lundqvist, RFA Talks This Weekend; Clowe Willing to Take Paycut
The Rangers would have to give up a small fortune to get Henrik. I seriously doubt that the Canucks would split them up either they stay or they both go. Multiple scouts have said that if they didnt play together each player would be half as good as they are now
5 months, 2 weeks ago on More Sloppy Seconds for Phaneuf?
I think he is a little overrated and would rather use that money on offense which I think the rangers need more of. I agree with Jack, why would the maple leafs want to trade their top d man? They are definitely not in rebuilding mode after making the playoffs for the first time in 10 seasons
I would definitely like to see him in a Rangers uniform. I think he would play left wing not center. He has a great right handed shot which is exactly what the Rangers need. I've read in a couple of places he'll get around 5 mill a year. I think he'll end p staying witht the Bruins though
6 months, 1 week ago on Rangers Prospect Camp Opens 7/1
@AG_Blue His team was one win away from winning the Stanley Cup
6 months, 1 week ago on Rangers To Speak With Alain Vigneault, Dallas Eakins
@jmacwilli I agree with everything you said I definitely think your right when you said Ranger fans overvalue their players. I think you are overvaluing Clowe though as are a lot of other fans. Would the Rangers have been better with him? I'm sure they would be, but Ryan Clowe wasn't going to make the Rangers offense or power play remarkably better. t
6 months, 2 weeks ago on Who Are The Initial Candidates To Replace John Tortorella?
Your coach of the 2013-2014 New York Rangers is Pierre Mcguire
I agree with your thoughts on Torts. I'm hoping he won't be back next season but I'd say there is probably 75 percent chance he's back. He has won 15 games in the playoffs the past two seasons but he also has 17 losses during that time. I just hope he is able to adjust and open up the play a little bit
6 months, 2 weeks ago on Breakup Day News, Notes & Quotes
@cb1 @Josh6 There is a very little chance that that Stepan deal happens. In all likely hood it will probably either 2 or 3 years around 4 mill a year. I would love if that deal could happen though
6 months, 2 weeks ago on Rangers 1, Bruins 3
@Josh6 1. Keep
2. KEEP KEEP KEEP
3. I'm not as high on him as others are. Especially when he's put on the first line. He has great speed but really nothing else to his game. Third line player and nothing more.
4. I'm higher on Zucc then some other people. Yes he is small, but he offers a lot of playmaking ability that this team sorely lacks. I could be wrong but if I remember correctly he was on the ice for every powerplay goal the Rangers had this postseason.
5. His play got a lot better as the season went on and Torts seemed to trust him a lot more (aside from the mistake in game 3 against the Caps). I would definitely resign him he's a great fit as an extra d man if Mcilrath comes up next year especially when someone gets hurt.
6. Trade him for draft picks especially with this very strong draft. Best thing for him and the team is for him to get traded.
7. Keep him. A lot of commenters don't like him but he offers a lot of things that are invaluable that people dont understand. He is our best facceoff guy, so much so that Torts would put him out there just take face-offs for Stepan then come off the ice. He canplay on the pk and was the reason for the only two pp goals the Rangers had this series. He is a perfect 4th line center.
8. See ya
9. Would like to bring back as a fourth line player just has to cut the stupid penalties.
10. Move on
The Rangers biggest priority this offseason is top 6 forward with a good right handed shot that can play on the power play
@thecaptain Why don't I list some stats for you. 5 time Vezina trophy nominee, 2012 Vezine trophy winner, 2012 Hart trophy nominee, Olympic gold medalist winner, only goalie in nhl history to win 30 games his first 7 seasons, and he has the most shutouts by a Ranger goalie (for a franchise that has had two hall of fame goalies). And he is undoubtedly one of the two best goalies in the game with Jonathon Quick. I think that warrants the nickname "The King"
@MikeBlue you must be smoking some crazy stuff. What did Zucc do that lost us the series? He is a very comparable third line player
@Josh6 @clarkeybabes thats a lot of money for a guy who has scored 20 goals twice in 10 years
@Josh6 @clarkeybabes Not a huge fan of Hemsky and Rangers will be close to cap his play doesnt warrant a 5 million dollar a year contract
@Josh6 I think Boyle offers more than Pyatt. He can win on face-offs, play on the pk, and he played well on the power play Pyatt offers none of those things
Krieder and Stralman have basically played the whole series so it really comes down to Clowe and Staal and I still think Rangers would be down 3-0 if we had them. Maybe the Rangers don't give up 5 goals in game 2 with Staal but the real problem has been the offense. Clowe might have made a difference but its not like theyd be averaging 4 goals a game just because Clowe was in the lineup
6 months, 3 weeks ago on Boyle Doesn't Think Rangers Are Done