@Lost Ones The outside world
3 hours, 28 minutes ago on Thunder clip the Hawks, 101-92
Oh, also. Russ was wearing a huuuuge wrap on his right knee in the second half, but it obviously didn't hinder him when he checked back in during the 4th.
12 hours, 47 minutes ago on Thunder clip the Hawks, 101-92
@Sustainable Parameters I get mad anxiety in the car, but if I've got a buddy along with me, it's always fun to hit a road trip no matter what.
I'm going to give serious consideration to that March 16th home game against Dallas this season.
12 hours, 51 minutes ago on Thunder clip the Hawks, 101-92
@Sustainable Parameters If I can grab a flight for that cheap, I'm there easy. Driving is fun, though.
12 hours, 55 minutes ago on Thunder clip the Hawks, 101-92
@Old Man Game Maybe next season I'll plan out a weekend trip to OKC for a game. It wouldn't be that long of a drive. I refuse to have bad seats, though.
12 hours, 59 minutes ago on Thunder clip the Hawks, 101-92
@Thunder S His put-back, which made it in that video, had me out of my seat for sure. He gives this team a lot of length on defense/around the boards.
With the result being what it was, it makes sense he was called up to replace Thabo tonight.
13 hours, 13 minutes ago on Thunder clip the Hawks, 101-92
@OBoy That big fat ring said one thing, but her eyes said another.
13 hours, 17 minutes ago on Thunder clip the Hawks, 101-92
From the arena:
- Sam Presti was in the building
- So was 2 Chainz
- Lesley McCaslin watched me eat fries for a couple seconds, and, in that moment, thought very hard about leaving her husband.
- In warmups, Perk airballed a 12 footer and bricked a dunk
- Also in warmups, PJ3 threw down some real fancy stuff
- There's a guy who works for OKC - like one of the dudes just shaggin' balls for the players pre-game, that played at UGA I think. Who is it?
- Russ was visibly excited about Roberson starting
- Tons of Thunder fans in Philips tonight. Same as every year.
- Overall, our defensive effort snuffed out the Hawks and allowed our offense to be bad and still win relatively easily
- Perk was great on Horford
- Durant played DeMarre pretty poorly on the defensive side of things
- Teague is really quick with the ball in his hands. He's got a dirty, dirty crossover
- Roberson and Lamb were great on Korver, and, honestly, it didn't feel like he was gonna hit a 3 tonight, until he did.
- We obviously do not respect Shelvin Mack, and I am okay with that.
- Adams was good in his minutes.
- Sweet Lou and Lamb kind of have the same aesthetic. I'd take Lamb over Lou right now, though.
- Coach Bud kept Antic and Ayon on the bench all game, which surprised me.
- Russ missed so many posters.
- KD probably could've had 45+ if he wanted/needed to.
- Uh, free throws. Let's stop missing them.
- Atlanta had no answer for Ibaka. They played him very well around the rim, but if he was 5 feet out, it really was just up to him to either make or miss a bucket.
- Brooks messed with the lineups tonight (especially in the first quarter/half), probably because he knew he could against Atlanta. They don't pose any matchup issues for us.
I'm just so sad I only get to see one OKC game in person a year.
13 hours, 20 minutes ago on Thunder clip the Hawks, 101-92
@[corporate shill] Nah, but he's not playing well yet (to be expected). I still expect him to be a pain in the ass for the 20~ minutes he gets
20 hours, 12 minutes ago on Thunder vs. Hawks: Pregame Primer
@Jooseppi Saaaaaaaaaame here, man. Even Hawks fans laughed at my preseason HCA pick.
20 hours, 17 minutes ago on Thunder vs. Hawks: Pregame Primer
@Legendary_Dork In the first half-quarter.
20 hours, 25 minutes ago on Thunder vs. Hawks: Pregame Primer
@Legendary_Dork So, like... tape them to my body?
20 hours, 28 minutes ago on Thunder vs. Hawks: Pregame Primer
4th big thing: Do I wear my KD 2012 X-mas jersey or my Russ alt jersey tonight. Answer that, Royce.
20 hours, 29 minutes ago on Thunder vs. Hawks: Pregame Primer
Should be a fun game tonight. Millsap/Horford are gonna be a handful for Ibaka/Perk/Adams/Collison. I guess they'll see if DeMarre can guard Durant.
Good luck, Teague (defensively).
@KellOne Also, just print the word.
20 hours, 38 minutes ago on Video: Nick Collison talks role and mindset on NBATV
@KellOne Brooklyn is such a hilarious mess. I love it.
20 hours, 45 minutes ago on Video: Nick Collison talks role and mindset on NBATV
@Durants Shimmy I get to see Roberson start? Sick.
21 hours, 10 minutes ago on Video: Nick Collison talks role and mindset on NBATV
@ThaboThabeetThunderrr Lot of bums on that list.
1 day, 11 hours ago on Player Power Rankings: The Brodie’s back
@tygablood Bears are done. Defense sucks way too much.
Cowboys can still limp in, but Philly looks like they grabbed control of the East somehow.
1 day, 16 hours ago on Player Power Rankings: The Brodie’s back
@sportsjunkie Or he's just not performing that well in practice?
1 day, 20 hours ago on Hashtag, The Starters: OKC’s first five is becoming a problem again