Bio not provided
How Series 7 didn't get the nightmare run, I'll never know? Love And Monsters and The Wedding Of River Song are actually really good episodes and did not deserve to be here at all!
1. New Earth
2. The Fires Of Pompeii
4. Daleks In Manhattan
5. Evolution Of The Daleks
6. The Lazarus Experiment
7. The Rings Of Akhaten
8. Cold War
10. Journey To The Centre Of The TARDIS
11. The Crimson Horror
12. Nightmare In Silver
13. The Last Of The Time Lords
Russell T Davies Special = The End Of Time
Steven Moffat Special = The Time Of The Doctor
Now this is the actual real list now.
18 hours, 11 minutes ago on Series 1-7 Face-Off Results: Nightmare Run (Episodes 9-13, Specials)
Why is he getting so much praise! He hasn't even had his first proper episode yet, he's getting too much from fans, Matt Smith never got this, nobody did. This is actually putting me off his Doctor, he is nothing special yet... well, he might be? Who knows? Just stop going on about it?
3 days, 18 hours ago on The Life and Times of Peter Capaldi (So far)
@LGwalchmai95 Bad storytelling in series 7? remember?
5 days, 2 hours ago on Smith: The best storytelling was in Series 5
@HisNameIsTheDoctor is now...The God of Akhaten! How?
@DavidSJH The Episodes weren't better in series 7 at all? how?
@BlueBoxBum How in any way is series 7 the best? Series 7 Part 1 one was good, but Series 7 Part 2 was the worst EVER to date. It was absolutely terrible, the writing was incredibly poor, everything about it was just completely and utterly WRONG!?
@needcomicmoney But Clara is so annoying and she wants the Doctor more and the writing is terrible and she is the most unrealistic and smug and irritating and full of herself companion EVER! I swear people must have watched a different show in 2013, because that doesn't sound like series 7 to me?
I liked A Christmas Carol. The Doctor, The Widow And The Wardrobe, I didn't like and it is the third worst EVER! The Snowmen is absolutely brilliant too. The Day Of The Doctor was of course, absolutely terrible. The Time Of The Doctor is the worst EVER episode to date. So therefor, the winner is: THE SNOWMEN!
6 days, 21 hours ago on Series 1-7 Face-Off: Moffat Specials
I liked all of these, except The End Of Time, but it has to be the truly brilliant Voyage Of The Damned.
1 week ago on Series 1-7 Face-Off: RTD Specials
Doctor Who: Best Episodes (In order):
1. The Eleventh Hour (Series 5, 2010)
2. Day Of The Moon (Series 6, 2011)
3. The Unquiet Dead (Series 1, 2005)
4. The Girl In The Fireplace (Series 2, 2006)
5. Flesh And Stone (Series 5, 2010)
6. Dalek (Series 1, 2005)
7. A Good Man Goes To War (Series 6, 2011)
8. Silence In The Library (Series 4, 2008)
9. The Empty Child (Series 1, 2005)
10. Blink (Series 3, 2007)
11. Boom Town (Series 1, 2005)
12. The Pandorica Opens (Series 5, 2010)
13. The Parting Of The Ways (Series 1, 2005)
Steven Moffat, Steven Moffat, Mark Gatiss, Steven Moffat, Steven Moffat, Robert Shearman, Steven Moffat, Steven Moffat, Steven Moffat, Steven Moffat, Russell T Davies, Steven Moffat, Russell T Davies. A lot of Steven Moffat’s. Hope that his writing is back to his usual standards this year, because his last two episodes have been absolutely terrible.
Series 1: 5 Episodes
Series 2: 1 Episode
Series 3: 1 Episode
Series 4: 1 Episode
Series 5: 3 Episodes
Series 6: 2 Episodes
Series 7: 0 Episodes
1. Series One
2. Series Five
3. Series Two
4. Series Six
5. Series Three
6. Series Four
1 week, 1 day ago on Series 1-7 Face-Off: Episode 13
13. The Parting of the Ways - Christopher Eccleston's last episode. Doomsday was good, but how Pete catched Rose, I will never know? The 'Doctor' thing in The Last Of The Time Lords ruined it for me. Flicking switched in Journey's End also killed it for me. The Big Bang was also very good. The Wedding of River Song was also quite good as well. The Name Of The Doctor was also good as well. Steven Moffat's finales are always about time falling apart though, which is kind of annoying-ish. Russell T Davies is the monsters about to kill the Doctor and then saved at the last minute, but that can be okay though. The Parting of the Ways it was Rose and The Time Vortex, which was good. Then I loved the Yvonne Cyberman, that was so cool and sad at the same time. Rose's heartbreaking exit was extremely sad and upsetting and the music fits perfectly with it. But what kills it is how Pete saves Rose just in time and just in the right place and they don't go into the void together and she has enough time to look back at the Doctor. The Last of the Time Lords was sort of killed where it was the 'doctor' and magic thing. Then the flicking of switches in Journey's End. Then the Pandorica in The Big Bang, which was good. A kiss in The Wedding of River Song, which was also good and jumping into the time stream in The Name Of The Doctor, which was also good. But The Parting Of The Ways just does it for me. The Ninth Doctor's short lives but FANTASTIC life!
List of the Episodes:
1. The Eleventh Hour
2. Day of the Moon
3. The Unquiet Dead
4. The Girl In The Fireplace
5.Flesh and Stone
1 week, 1 day ago on Series 1-7 Face-Off: Episode 1-5 Recap
6. Dalek - It shows how superior one Dalek is and how much it hates itself for having another emotion that isn't hate. Brilliant.
1 week, 1 day ago on Series 1-7 Face-Off: Episode 6
7. A Good Man Goes To War - No reason needed. Absolutely bloody brilliant! One of the best episodes EVER!!!!
1 week, 1 day ago on Series 1-7 Face-Off: Episode 7
8. Silence in the Library - Episode 8 is the hardest one to choose from, such a strong category. A part from Cold War, they are all good. Let's Kill Hitler is okay-ish. The rest are just absolutely brilliant though. But I just had to then take out The Impossible Planet, then The Hungry Earth and then Father's Day. It was then boiled down to the past and future episodes of Human Nature and Silence in the Library. But I just had to go for that one, too many questions, sad, fun, funny and just an all round great adventure and the very first episode of one of the greatest characters EVER - River Song! Loved it!
1 week, 1 day ago on Series 1-7 Face-Off: Episode 8
12. The Pandorica Opens - It was just EVERYTHING and MORE!!!! Why couldn't that be the 50th Anniversary, it would have been a damn lot better.
1 week, 1 day ago on Series 1-7 Face-Off: Episode 12
11. Boom Town - Comical and just absolutely brilliant. lol :) :D
1 week, 1 day ago on Series 1-7 Face-Off: Episode 11
10. Blink - The first 6 are all good. But it of course has to go to Blink.
1 week, 1 day ago on Series 1-7 Face-Off: Episode 10
9. The Empty Child - Brilliant, absolutely brilliant.
1 week, 1 day ago on Series 1-7 Face-Off: Episode 9
The Girl Who Waited, The Angels Take Manhattan and A Christmas Carol. Three really good episodes, Rings and Time aren't here. These results are all wrong, people probably voted them for a laugh. Probably. I mean I know. Sane people wouldn't rate them two high?
3 weeks, 6 days ago on Best of Matt Smith: Results (19-13)
Dinosaurs On A Spaceship was quite good, A Town Called Mercy was also good. Let's Kill Hitler was quite good-ish as well and The Wedding Of River Song is also quite good as well. The Rings Of Akhaten and The Time Of The Doctor aren't here yet. There is a massive problem.
4 weeks, 1 day ago on Best of Matt Smith: Results (26-20)
OMG! The Rebel Flesh and The Almost People do not deserve to be there at all. It is such a good two episodes and one of the best. It is too underrated. I'll tell you what REALLY SHOULD be THERE! The Time Of The Doctor, The Rings Of Akhaten, The Doctor, The Widow And The Wardrobe, Nightmare In Silver, The God Complex, The Curse Of The Black Spot.
1 month ago on Best of Matt Smith: Results (39-34)
The Beast Below and The Hungry Earth and Cold Blood do not deserve to be here at all, yet again, they are too underrated, oh well, at least I know where they truly lie, higher up obviously, why isn't The Time Of The Doctor here, seriously, who would vote that as good, it was absolutely terrible. Worse than anything of Doctor Who that I have ever, ever seen. YUCK! EW! LOL! Horrible!
1 month ago on Best of Matt Smith: Results (33-27)
9/10 - Great! Absolutely loved this series, doesn't get full marks due to two episodes and a bit of another two as well. Loved Matt in it, Loved Karen in it, Loved Alex in it. Superb writing. More series' like this please.
1 month ago on Best of Matt Smith: Series 5 (2010)
Asylum Of The Daleks 7/10 - It is really good and definitely in my Top 20.
Dinosaurs On A Spaceship 6/10 - Really good, just not the best ever.
A Town Called Mercy 6/10 - Really good, just not the best ever, but enjoyed it very much.
The Power Of Three 3/10 - One of the worst episodes ever, absolutely utter rubbish.
The Angels Take Manhattan 7/10 - Really good, definitely in my Top 20, absolutely loved it, sad to see the Ponds go, but it was the right time for them and the perfect send off. Looks as though they left just in time. R.I.P. Ponds
The Snowmen 7/10 - Really good and one of the best episodes ever. It is my third favourite Christmas Special and the best Clara. Great villain, great acting, great everything.
The Bells Of Saint John 5/10 - Definitely a dip for Steven Moffat, not as bad as The Doctor The Widow And The Wardrobe. It wasn’t good, it wasn’t bad, it was just ok. I quite liked it, the music was good, the action was good, it was very cleverly thought out, just a bit too rushed and not exactly what I would have expected, but I can safely say that I don’t hate it and I can easily re-watch. Clara is just so annoying though.
The Rings Of Akhaten 2/10 - The second worst episode EVER! The only good thing about it was Clara’s backstory and that is about it.
Cold War 3/10 - Really wasn’t what I was expecting, it didn’t deliver anything I had hoped for, it was quite unrealistic, constantly back and forth and just all together, a mess.
Hide 3/10 - It wasn’t scary, it was quite stupid as well. Great casting though, Dougray Scott as Professor Alec Palmer and Jessica Raine as Emma Grayling were brilliant in it, also of course, Matt Smith was too.
Journey To The Centre Of The TARDIS 3/10 - Some funny bits, I can only remember one though. I was hoping that Steve Thompson would impress after his last failure, he can write Sherlock, but not Doctor Who, I was hoping he wasn’t coming back, but I knew because he is bezzie mates with Steven Moffat, he is obviously going to come back. The acting was poor, a part from the one and only Matt Smith.Deus Ex-Machina at the end and just absolutely terrible. I couldn’t wait until the episode had 21 SECONDS TO GO!
The Crimson Horror 3/10 - Finally a good episode in this series, Mark Gatiss had finally bounced back to his good writing, it was funny and just really enjoyable, until Mr. Sweet, on her chest! Ruined the whole episode and the bit with the kids at the end and the photo was just so stupid and unrealistic. They can write good episodes (well they can’t), but then they just ruin it completely.
Nightmare In Silver 2/10 - Neil Gaiman didn’t impress again. The Doctor’s Wife is okay, but way too overrated. This is was just complete and utter poor. The cybermen speed was just stupid, it didn’t make them scary, it turned them into a freak show, the kids were annoying, obviously, Clara didn’t really care about them, Porridge’s proposal to Clara just seemed random, stupid, silly and out of the blue, it was just absolutely terrible.
The Name Of The Doctor 7/10 - One of the best episodes ever, finally a good one, the best of Series 7 Part 2. Really good and I enjoyed it so much.
The Day Of The Doctor 4/10 - Really wasn’t what I was expecting, I did not enjoy it at all, I actually thought it was rubbish. Some of it was okay, it was just too rushed and too hyped up and it just didn’t say: ‘We’ve been here for 50 years and this is how we’ve done it and this is how we are going to get to the next 50 years.’ It just didn’t say any of that to me, it was just a bit of a mess to be honest. Really, massively disappointed.
The Time Of The Doctor 2/10 - Worst episode EVER! Poor Matt Smith, got a rubbish send off. It looks as though Peter Capaldi doesn’t have any chance at being good, when the writing is so poor. They should be ashamed of themselves, they really should. Absolutely terrible.
1 month ago on Best of Matt Smith: Series 7 (2012-2013)