Bio not provided
1. It is not a food and was never intended for human consumption.
Canola is a genetically engineered plant developed in Canada from the
Rapeseed Plant, which is part of the mustard family of plants.
2. By nature, rapeseed oil is toxic to humans and other animals and was never meant to be used for human consumption
. The correct name for Canola oil is “Lear” oil (Low Erucic Acid Rape)
or Rape Oil and is used mainly for lubricant and fuel sap, as a base
for synthetic rubber, and is used as a substance for the glossy effect
in magazines or other paper products. The word canola comes from
“Canada” Oil” and is not a naturally grown plant.
3. Why is it used? It is extremely cheap to grow and
harvest. The Canadian government paid the FDA $50 million to have
rapeseed registered and categorized as being safe for humans to consume,
according to – ‘John Thomas’ book, “Young Again”.
4. It is toxic! and related to symptoms of Emphysema, Respiratory distress, anemia, constipation, and irritability.
Rape seed oil is used in China for stir-frying and was found to emit
cancer-causing chemicals from the smoke, causing lung cancer, according
to the Wall Street Journal (June 7, 1995).
5. It causes blindness in animals and Mad Cow Disease!
According to John Thomas’ book, Young Again, in 1986-1991 England and
Europe fed rape seed to cows, pigs, and sheep who later went blind and
began attacking people (Mad Cow Disease). After discontinuing the rape
seed (canola oil) the attacks and blindness stopped. It was banned in Europe in 1991. The
FDA is still allowing it to be used in thousands of products in the
U.S. We are putting it in our bodies every day!! Wow that is certainly
6. Research at the University of Florida-Gainesville, determined that as much as 4.6% of all fatty acids in Canola are “trans” isomers (plastic)
due to the refining process. It has a tendency to inhibit the proper
metabolism of foods and blocks our normal enzyme function, and could
cause destruction of the myelitis sheath that surrounds our nerves, for
protection. It is known as a Trans Acid, and many are labeled
Hydrogenated or partially Hydrogenated oils. These should all be avoided
and totally eliminated from your diet. The adverse health effect are
cumulative. Many times it takes 10 years before symptoms manifest.
7. It is found in many processed foods, margarine, peanut butter, breads, and almost all potato chips.
8. It forms latex-like substances that causes red blood corpuscles to clump together.
9. Rats developed fatty degeneration of heart, kidney, adrenals and thyroid glands. When the Canola oil was withdrawn from their diet, the deposits dissolved, but scar tissue remained on the organs.
10. Rape oil is a source of the chemical warfare agent mustard gas.
It was banned after blistering the lungs and skins of hundreds of
thousands of soldiers and civilians during WWII. There have been recent
reports that it was again used in the Gulf War.
11. Canola Oil is the #1 ingredient in toxic chemical pesticides according to the Health Ranger. The EPA has now officially classified it as bio-pesticide, meaning; having “low chronic toxicities”, but no studies have been performed on the toxic effects on human beings.
12. Canola (Rapeseed) is on the 10 Top list of GMO’s, according to NaturalNews. It is one of the most chemically altered foods in the U.S. diet – chemically removed from rapeseed, deodorized and altered.
12 months ago on Home