Livefyre Profile

Activity Stream

Thanks for continuing the conversation @EricPudalov ! 

1 year ago on Grovo: Welcome to Internet School

Reply

@EricPudalov While I'm not an expert on developmental disabilities, accessibility is definitely a concern we have done work to address.

The video can be paused and rewound, allowing learners to pace themselves, and the custom built player on our lesson pages includes a synchronized transcript of the video for enhanced accessibility. 

The transcript also appears when the video is displayed in full screen.  

We also allow users to download a PDF for each lesson, which is printable and has space for personal notes if people prefer to learn that way. 

If there are specific features you feel would benefit people with developmental disabilities, please feel free to contact me directly and I will let our product department know. 

1 year ago on Grovo: Welcome to Internet School

Reply

@EricPudalov http://grovo.com/grovo-for-teams will have the latest information. 

1 year ago on Grovo: Welcome to Internet School

Reply

@EricPudalov Thanks for following up. 

For the individual user, about 30% of our videos are completely free. The remaining 70% are behind our subscription paywall. 

However, the Grovo for Teams platform is available to organizations at no additional cost beyond the individual user seats. At this time, a 5 user teams account costs $83/month, with savings available for larger organizations with more seats.

1 year ago on Grovo: Welcome to Internet School

Reply

Howdy Folks, I'm David Kowarsky, Senior Producer and QC Lead here at Grovo.  I'll be around for the next hour or so paying attention to the comments if people have other questions about Grovo or our content. 

I'll start off by thanking Eric for a great write up! We certainly hope we can be useful to you and GCSS going forward. 

Also worth mentioning straight out the gate, in addition to the video itself, we also provide Grovo for Teams, a powerful training dashboard that enables organizations of any size to train their employees on the important cloud tools we cover. Managers can create custom learning tracks, assign them to employees, and monitor their progress. 

Floor's open :)

1 year ago on Grovo: Welcome to Internet School

Reply