Bio not provided
A few thoughts:
1. Incredible how Joke-in-an has become a Ranger killer since leaving the club. They should just constantly give him breakaways and then trip him so he'll take penalty shots. That'll fix that.
2. Oh to be a fly on the wall above the goalie's lockers after that one last night. Convo probably went like this,
Ghostbuster: "You were right... A king has more power than a Ghostbuster... should have brought my proton pack. Sorry"
3. The team is a .500 club at best. Unless a move is made to add some bolster to this lineup this team shall continue to score minimally and get bullied.
4. I want to know how Slats sleeps at night. Someone tell me and please let me know what drugs he's got because I could use them.
5. I think that del Zaster has mob connections. That's why he's still on the team.
3 months, 1 week ago on Jets 5, Rangers 2
Pouliet is as useful as a bag of ice while scuba diving in the Arctic. My point being, it's senseless.
This team is as erratic as a child with ADHD at a laser light show.
How awesome are my analogies?
The scoring needs to pick up, so why not mix up the lines a bit and PUT MILLER IN THE LINEUP!!! I mean you cannot expect this kid to perform if you shove him in the 4th line.
The team has the toughness of a field mouse at this point. Bring up Mashinter. Let him skate on a line with Dorsett and Moore. That's a fourth line.
The latest rumor regarding del Zaster is that the Ducks are looking to trade a signed Gordon Bombay jersey for him.
3 months, 2 weeks ago on Lightning 5, Rangers 0
Everyone needs to understand that almost every team in the NHL realizes what a del Zaster he is. They're not stupid. They watch film and highlights and I'm sure follow this blog to see how we rip him to shreds.
The Rangers will not get anything worthwhile back for this guy, unless Sather uses his Jedi Mind tricks on them (or under the table bags of money)
3 months, 2 weeks ago on Could Del Zotto Become An Islander?
The problem is that all the other teams realize what a delZaster he is too.
4 months ago on Rangers Willing to Deal Del Zotto?
It's about goddamn time. MONSTER MASH!
4 months, 3 weeks ago on Mashinter Recalled!!!!! Oh Yeah, Kreider Also
Sean Avery. That is all
4 months, 3 weeks ago on Callahan Out 3-4 Weeks With Broken Thumb
I think the only good thing about this data is that it proves that del Zaster isn't needed on this team and the Rangers should deal him quickly for some value.
4 months, 3 weeks ago on FINAL: Rangers 2, Capitals 0
@jasonshyer and I are investigating a conspiracy theory. Please send bourbon.
4 months, 4 weeks ago on Only Four Rangers Show Up for Optional
Look, everyone needs to stop saying the same "oh, it's only four games" bullcrap.
This team is listless and honestly it's embarrassing to watch. Four players at an optional skate? Sad.
We haven't seen the worst of it all yet either. Unfortunately, the diseased roots of the team lead to one old bastard smoking a cigar.
Smite the shepard... and the sheep will be scattered...
5 months ago on Sather Didn't Think It Would Be This Bad; Biron to Start Saturday
Is there a more unoffensive team in this league???
I'm sorry, I can't get excited about watching this team at all.
5 months ago on Nash Likely Out a Week; Stuart Suspended Three Games
Based on what I've seen this pre-season. I'm afraid that it's going to be a long and arduous season for the Blueshirts. They do NOT have top talent at all. Aside from Nash, I don't see anyone scoring over 25 goals.
5 months, 2 weeks ago on Canucks 5, Rangers 0
The one thing they should have added was suspensions. Simply enough a player can get suspended if they smash someone from behind or blantantly high stick someone, etc.That would be neat.
7 months ago on NHL 14 Will Have 'Live The Life' Mode
Still was never able to make Gretzky's head bleed.
8 months ago on "NHL94 Comback" Open Thread: 7/12/13
@Rose M. Presinzano Yet you call him delZaster...
8 months, 2 weeks ago on Could Del Zotto Be Traded This Weekend?
If the Avs can give Roy a coaching gig, then why can't the Rangers give Messier?
9 months, 2 weeks ago on Torts Fired?!?!?!?!
AM I the only one who thinks Boyle is done in NY? The guy has been more invisible and worthless than The Bankrupt Invisible Man
9 months, 3 weeks ago on Boyle Doesn't Think Rangers Are Done
*step upon soapbox*
Bottom line. This team stinks.
There I said it.
I'm not going to pussyfoot around and say that "they're trying hard" or they "still can do it". No. This team is done and preparing to shuffle their feet on the 1st hole at Bethpage Black. There are so many reasons to their sad state of affairs (I'm not even going to mention the PP).
1. Richard$ will most likely suit up for the last time as a NYR. His tale of woe is so similar to other stars that have made their way through the hallowed streets of Broadway. His beefy salary seemed great at the time, but he's a shell of his former self. He looks lost out there, and his benching in the 3rd period is evident that the NYR brass are done with him. I'm sure he'll end up on another team and finish out his career just fine, but his time on Broadway is done.
2. This team desperately misses Mark Staal. Girardi and McD, while they are a replicant and Tough-Mudder poster boy respectively, cannot hold this defense together. I'm sorry, but del Zaster has zero defensive skill and it's come to the point that everytime he handles the puck, or someone bears down on him I'm just waiting for him to do something awful. Like Richard$ he's has flashes of brilliance, but seriously... the guy cannot play defense. Someone please, please, please work with him over the off-season and teach him the simple basics of playing defense. Perhaps not pinching in all the time? Perhaps not getting caught out of position 84% of the time? Perhaps learning how to block a shot and not roll around like a pig in his sty? Anything would do. I could see a Richard$/del Zaster trade package being mulled over right now during off season.
3. The big concern this season was how this team lost their grit. They threw a Band-Aid on that gaping wound with the acquisition of Clowe and Dorsett. Remember when Clowe had like 6 points in his first game? He's been an injury-prone failure with this team and I don't see the Rangers keeping him.
4. The lack of scoring has been an issue (weren't they supposed to fix this?). Nash has looked like that fish at the end of the Faith No More "Epic" video. If you haven't seen it go watch it and you'll get it. Quite simply, no scoring, no goals, no wins.
5. I feel absolutely horrible for Hank. If I were him, I would lambaste the entire team and pretty much make each of them babysit for his child over the summer. They have not helped him out at all. In this series or in the last series.
9 months, 3 weeks ago on Bruins 2, Rangers 1
del Zaster sucks.
9 months, 3 weeks ago on Bruins 5, Rangers 2
Do hockey players practice shooting on net during practice?
10 months, 1 week ago on Capitals 4, Rangers 1