Adventurer, digital relationship cultivator, designer, doer, connector, relationship junkie. Social media strategist and fearless community manager.
Thanks for including my tips. Very kind of you!
1 year, 7 months ago on Conversation @ http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/227016
Great advice, Brian. Thanks for sharing. My thoughts:
• Know your voice and fine tune how to communicate it authentically across all social platforms.
• Define your audience/customers, figure out where they are, and be there (i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, et al). Being everywhere can be a wasted effort.
• Ensure your social media strategy is in line with the goals of your business. Don't get off track.
• Integrate your social strategy with all other marketing/outreach efforts...ensuring a cohesive brand.
• Create a social strategy for your business that's obtainable. A robust Twitter strategy is useless if you don't have the manpower to run it.
• Embrace your true fans. Don't miss an opportunity, like Nutella almost did. Let the people who love you work for you. Literally.
• Have fun.
Thanks for letting me share, Jala Smith-Huys
1 year, 8 months ago on Conversation @ http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/227016