Bio not provided
i just found your blog while looking to learn more about all metal ice cube trays. I have mast cell activation disorder and anything put in plastic sends me into allergic reactions that often progress into full blown anaphylaxis.
I have been plastic free (or avoiding it as much as i can) for over 2yrs now. In all that time I have not been able to make or use ice for myself. we used a plastic ice tray and I got very ill- I never thought I would find ice in my life again.
After reading your experience with them I am going to buy one. I am also going to look through your site and other links provided.
Thank you for creating this blog!
1 year, 10 months ago on Would You Use A Stainless Steel Ice Cube Tray?