Livefyre Profile

Activity Stream

you say if you have questions call, but call who? the irs says that my refund is being held up because the numbers are the same for 2011 & 2012. well of course they are the same because my retirement income was the same for both years. however they seem to think it's i.d. theft  & I'm stll waiting for my refund. so, how am I supposed to prove I'm innocent & get my refund already? what do I need to do? any suggestions? 

2 years ago on 10 Tips for Taxpayers Who Owe Money to the IRS