Bio not provided
@kozjegyzo @lapdance let us assume that the problem of social media, as you say is connecting people.
i am assuming there are three types of people here.
1) people you know .. here we want to make the connection strong i guess
2) people you do not know ... i think the only way to connect to a stranger is *common intrest*
3) people you may never know .. celebs
1) how can twitter solve this ? easy on the eye 140 char statuses. sharable bookmarks. integration with last.fm and what not. statuses. mood. quotes.
2) tweet about film's constantly and you will get a film buff for a follower. nuff said.
3) if you regularly follow a celeb, you may get him to retweet your tweet ! what more can you want ?
3 years, 4 months ago on Why Twitter Should be Very Worried About Google+
O yes , I will talk to myself. Twitter is rss+
+1 is for sharing search results or "like"s. Twitter is bookmarks. 140 means status. It will be fucking short. A paragrpah as status is just fuking dumb.