Bio not provided
@nphaskins if you wouldn't mind that'd be ace. I'm travelling today so no time to work on it, but that would save me time tomorrow when I get back on it. Thank you
4 months ago on Citi
@nphaskins i can understand! was surprised you did support in comments tbh. I'll have a look at the forum for answers to my questions in case and put up whatever i'm still struggling with.
@nphaskins So hold on which part of the forum am I supposed to post my questions in?
@nphaskins oh sorry I thought all the questions had to be in here. apologies. I'll move it all to the forum!
sorry one more. I can't seem to get the pagelines shortcode for tabs to work on the homepage. I'm using the shortcodes for accordions in one of my custom pages i'm pushing to the home page and it's fine. buttons also work. but the tabs come up as messed up bullet points. Do you know if this is because of something else in the theme's code?
Ok turning off Parallax fixes the image issue. Not sure I understand what parallax actually adds to the theme? i can't see much difference... (probably being thick there).
Also the twitter integration over the last breaker image seems to come and go randomly. As in sometimes it doesn't display the tweet only the twitter icon and my username. I've add twitter fetch errors with pagelines' twitter integration into the footer before, is that the same but w/o error message?
Gonna put all my questions in one place which might be easier:
- Any way to control the text size for the welcome message? Aside from custom css that is.
- when I use an apostrophe in text for the home page sections (via the Citi Theme panel in global settings) it adds a \ to the front end output. Anyway round that? This doesn't seem to happen if i use a custom page for one of the sections.
- If the physical address field (not the gmaps one) is left empty in back end it automatically outputs cuppertino address. I don't want to show my physical address ideally, so anyway to turn that off?
- I've read the existing comments re. blog section on home page, but is there a way (without editing your own code for the theme) to remove the icon from Font Awesome and instead display the blog entries across two columns or full width? I'm assuming there isn't and it's a case of modifying the theme?
- If i over ride an existing home page section using the content over ride function in back end it seems to play with the image breakers. I've seen the comment below about fixed size (1400x300) and changing background size to contain, both of which didn't work for me (sorry site isn't live yet so can't show you). This seems to affect all the breakers once I replace them with my own images (didn't happen with your default images).
- I'm able to add footer widgets using Pagelines' inbuilt drag/drop system but when I try to add a secondary nav to the blog side of things it doesn't seem to show up. I'm assuming there might be some overriding in effect? is it possible to add a secondary nav that I can use for the blog section so people can navigate it separate from the rest of the site? (playing with the footer i realised I can add the categories in there which is one solution)
Hi, where does the pullquote option (from page options -> site defaults -> citi top) show on the page? Can't see it after adding it via the back end. Thanks